Salon Manager - 03476 - Woodland Park Bubbles
Requisition ID: 33723BR
Posting Title: Salon Manager
Salon: 03476 - Woodland Park Bubbles
Address: 2310 Woodland Crossing Dr Ste G
Salon City: HERNDON
Imagine a career where you drive the financial results of a salon you proudly consider your own and positively impact fellow Hair Stylists through serving by example, demonstrating the latest hair techniques and trends, and demonstrating exceptional guest service. Join our Rock Star Salon Team!
As a Salon Leader for BUBBLES, you will manage the day-to-day operations of the salon, as well as lead, develop and motivate your team to achieve personal, team professional and salon goals. You will also spend your time working behind the chair to provide education and consulting to your clients regarding the best service and home hair care solutions to maintain their new look.
Salon Leader Requirements:
- Ability to demonstrate a passion for your craft and a love of people and client service!
- Strong leadership skills that inspire and motivate performance to help others see and achieve their potential
- Strong interpersonal, oral communication and listening skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong client and team relationships
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to achieve salon goals
- Ability to build a sense of team through meaningful relationships
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to business needs
- Reliable and available to work various schedules, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Strong organizational and follow up skills
- MUST HAVE A COSMETOLOGY LICENSE in the state you are applying for, eligible to work in the United States
- 12+ months experience in a salon environment, having worked as a Hair Stylist and/or in a Leadership capacity AND basic math skills
As a Salon Leader for BUBBLES, you will:
- Earn a salary plus commission and monthly bonus opportunity based on salon performance.
- Benefit from a wide range of services by offering the latest in cutting, design, color, and texture services.
Benefits for Salon Associates:
- Advanced Education through our partnerships with L’Oreal Professional, REDKEN, Bumble & Bumble, and Graham Webb, Career Path opportunities, Performance Awards, Flexible Schedule and a Unique Culture that’s ALL ABOUT THE PEOPLE! PLUS Medical Coverage options, Paid Time Off, 401(K) Savings Plans, Dental Insurance and Vision Insurance!!
At BUBBLES, you can Style a Career for Life!